Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #1

Hi friends. We're so glad that so many of you joined us last week. We had nearly 175 entries!  This week, we have a gorgeous color inspiration to help jumpstart your mojo.  Remember, though, that the only real rule to play along with us each week is to make a holiday or Christmas card.

I also wanted to mention something new that we will be starting this week at Christmas Card Challenges. We will be picking winners each week. We will have a top overall winner and also our favorite 3. Winners will be announced the following Sunday during the next challenge post. Our DT member Heather, who made the awesome challenge graphics that you've been seeing for the last few weeks, has made up some fabulous badges that will be awarded.

In order for us to do this, the linky feature will now only be through Friday night at 11 pm, MST. This will allow us to review the entries and make our selections to have for the post on Sunday. Exciting, right?
                 


Okay, onto what our designers have for you today.



Lisa  



4 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you DT for the inspiration with your lovely creations -thanks for the badges being made and awarded - thanks for a new challenge as well - have a blessed week Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!

ike said...

What gorgeous DT creations - absolutely lovely. Thank you for this fun Challenge :-)

IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Karen said...

Such lovely DT creations! Although I've only played along a handful of times this year, I have enjoyed your creations far more often than I've made Christmas cards. Thank you for continually inspiring! Here's hoping I can get my jingle on all year long in 2015. :o) Thank you for another wonderful challenge!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Nancy Simpson said...

I love all these creations! They are all beautiful and stunning. They can make a beautiful and gorgeous Christmas wishes this year.

Happy holidays!
Nancy