Sunday, March 10, 2013

Challenge #15 -- Sketch

Hi friends. Thanks to those who played along in last week's challenge. We've got another fun challenge this week for you if you choose. This week, we have a great sketch for you to try.

Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!

Also, I'm happy to announce the winner from last week's challenge.  Random number generator gave me #27, Jennifer Scull.  Jennifer, please email Alanna at alanna.moses@yahoo.com so I can get your prize out to you.

Hazel -- March guest designer










3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner of your challenge! I've sent an email to you. :)

Julia said...

I've recently found your challenge blog and look forward to playing!!!

Sue Bridesmith said...

once again a fab challenge :)

Hugs Suzy B