Sunday, February 24, 2013

Challenge #13 -- Santa Baby

Hi friends. Thanks to those who played along in last week's tag challenge.  We've got another fun challenge this week for you if you choose.  This week's challenge is Santa Baby.

Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!

Our designers really knocked this challenge out of the park and I hope you'll click on their blog links above the photos to look more at their blogs.








2 comments:

Shari said...

I have linked my card to this fun challenge =) Thank you.

Hugs;
Shari

Bunny said...

Thank you for the challenge. I hope I interpreted it right and that I didn't need a Santa. One less Christmas card to make. Hooray!