Sunday, October 7, 2012

2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #45

Greetings!

Welcome to the next challenge here at the CCC blog.  We had many lovely entries in last weeks challenge and are thankful for all who could join us.  I have to apologize.  I've been a bit forgetful these days, and just realized we didn't pick a winner from September.  Now that it's the start of a new month, we'll have another winner next week.  I will just pick two this time...again. lol  So sorry!

Our challenge for this week is a Color Combo. Don't be afraid!  It's super non-traditional, and maybe will force you to think outside your box.  Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holiday, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!


Our fabulous designers have created some beautiful cards using this color combo.  I think they were a bit stumped on how to incorporate these colors, but I think they all did a fabulous job!  Also, since it is the start of a new month, we have a new Guest Designer.  We're happy to have Deonna Bemish joining us as a guest again this year.  Her cards are always gorgeous, so it was a no brainer when I was looking for guest designers for this year.  Don't forget to stop by and show her some blog love!

Alanna


Brigitte


Corinne


Dee
 
 
Deonna (October Guest Designer)
 
 
Katie
 
 
Leesa


Margo


Michele


Pat


Steph


Suzanne


Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. You must create a new project. No backlinking please.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC45 so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

Helen said...

I can't see how to link up my card so my entry is here:

http://craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/things-with-wheels-new-challenge-on.html

Helen x

cotnob said...

Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great challenge - I did have some of the colours, but not all.
Pauline
x

Tracey Anne said...

Thanks to Design team for their wonderful cards, hope you like my entry not sure if it was a grey or a licac in the colours so went for prettier choice

Roanna Wong said...

Hi I', confused. I thought I did posted my card earlier but now I dont see it anywhere. :) Am I missing something? So much changes on Blogger lately. lol.
Just in case, here's my link..but I think it's probably ended. :) Tks! *HUGS*
http://craftersdream2012.blogspot.com/2012/10/2012-christmas-card-challenge-week-45.html

Mikey Bravo said...

These are some awesome personalized Christmas cards! I remember my mom making so many cards every year. I think that she started in early October to get them all done in time. She mailed them off early as well.