Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #22

Thank you to everyone who played along with last week's sketch challenge, week loved all of your cards!
This week our challenge for you is metal.  Please remember that our weekly challenges are optional and provided as inspiration - any Christmas or winter-themed card will do.  Also, it's the first challenge of the month, so there is a beautiful Sparkle Creations rubber stamp up for grabs!


It's the beginning of a new month, and we have a new guest designer. Before I introduce her, I'd like to say thank you again to Margreet for being a wonderful guest in April. Her cards were beautiful and we are blessed to have had her join us. Thanks Margreet!  And now, for our March guest designer. Please help me welcome, the lovely Heidi!  Here is a bit about her, in her own words.

Hi there, my name is Heidi, I am married to William and have four wonderful kiddies who keep me on my toes (should have been a ballerina). When I was a wee'an (little one) I remember making a pair of sandals out of ribbon, string and old cardboard pieces, so the beginning of altered art for me possibly? Since then anything and everything that passes through our house gets given the once over for possible alternate usage.  I have two mad doggies, who are great fun and always on the lookout for a tummy rub or a treat.  I also have a lovely cat called The Reverend Whisper, because of his beautiful markings.  All things inspire me in different ways and this year I have been trying to let my wilder more arty side shine through, so I have been making a mixture of traditional and non traditional crafts.  I was thrilled to be asked to produce some projects for the Christmas Card Challenge Blog and it has been a great pleasure and lots of fun, thank you for asking me to GDT for the month of May 2011.







Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full URL, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you are uploading to an online gallery such as Splitcoast, please use the tag SCCC22, so that we can all enjoy your cards. If you make a card with a SCRS image, please use the keyword SparkleCreations (no spaces).


3 comments:

Violets Corner said...

Fabulous cards ladies, thanks for the inspiration.

Hazel said...

Sorry, my card was prepared earlier and went live on my Christmas blog yesterday but I didn't get to finish the blog post where I showed it here x

KanataNewf said...

Once again late with the challenge by a couple of weeks but you can find my card here . That brings me up to 52 cards so far this year. Thanks for keeping me mostly on track!