Sunday, March 27, 2011

2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #17

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for those of you who played along with last week's challenge - we love seeing what you create!


This week our challenge for you is no stamping. *Gasp!* This is definitely harder than the no-coloring challenge we had awhile ago, hahaha. Please remember that our weekly challenges are optional and provided as inspiration - any Christmas or winter-themed card will do! :)

Here are some fabulous samples from the design team to get those juices flowing:








Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full URL, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you are uploading to an online gallery such as Splitcoast, please use the tag SCCC17, so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Happy crafting!



11 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Hi there! I got an early start on today's challenge by stalking Shaela's blog this morning. Since Mr Linky isn't there yet I'll link to my card here and pop back later to add my link!

I'm up to 36 Christmas cards already!

Purple Crazy said...

Great DT cards girls. Can't find Mr Linky, so my card is at: http://purple-crazy.blogspot.com/2011/03/christmas-tree-bah-humbug.html

Stephanie said...

OMG.......I've just found your blog and I am so excited. I started making these cards today and at this moment, I've made 6 today!!! I'll be scheduling a blog post featuring them all later this week......hopefully when Mr. Linky is active. But, I just wanted to say Thanks for giving me a way to make some Christmas cards early so I'm not panicking in November!

Betty J Schaub said...

What a cleaver challenge! I went quite off the beaten path with my color scheme but I did NOT use stamps.
My card is Joy.

ogilvie said...

I've also just found your blog and think it's fantastic. You'll have to have a little bit of patience with me I'm new to the challenge and blogging circuit, so I hope I'm doing this the right way.
mycard
Hugz, Janice

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Great inspiration but this was still a real toughie LOL! Thanks for the challenge!

Deanne :)

BananaStamper said...

Great challenge girls! I almost managed not to stamp, but had to add a sentiment!

cindy said...

Can we use a digi stamp?

Stephanie said...

This was such an awesome challenge. My first time finding you and I made 11 Christmas cards on Sunday using your challenge!!! I'm so excited! Thanks so much!

Barb said...

GREAT challenge ladies! Beautiful DT cards! Keep 'em coming!

Hazel said...

I keep getting an error message on Linky, so my card is here x