Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #14

Hi everyone! I apologize for the delay in this post.  It was scheduled to go live at the normal time, but for some reason didn't.  We loved seeing your wonderful use of punches last week! Thanks so much for playing along.

This week our challenge for you is a sketch. The sketch was created by our one and only, Peggy Toole.  Please remember that our weekly challenges are optional and provided as inspiration - any Christmas or winter-themed card will do.

Also, it's the first challenge of the month, so there is a beautiful Sparkle Creations rubber stamp up for grabs!


It's the beginning of a new month, and we have a new guest designer.  Before I introduce her, I'd like to say thank you again to Pat for being a wonderful guest in February.  Her cards were beautiful and we are blessed to have had her join us.  Thanks Pat!  And now, for our March guest designer.  Please help me welcome, the awesome Kim Burmeister.  Here is a bit about her, in her own words.

I am a SAHM with a wonderful husband and two boys. In addition to taking care of my family, I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I love card making and scrapbooking and hope to inspire you with my projects. To top it off, I get to design for Paper Craft Planet.

And here is her card, based on the sketch.  Isn't it fabulous?!


And now, I give you the cards created by our lovely design team.






Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full URL, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you are uploading to an online gallery such as Splitcoast, please use the tag SCCC14, so that we can all enjoy your cards.

We cannot wait to see what you come up with this week!


2 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Thanks again for a great challenges - sketches are my fave. I did two cards again this week - with Josh and Emily! Already looking forward to next week's challenge!

Barb said...

GREAT sketch! It's so versatile...I know I'll use it often. Thanks for sharing! :)