Sunday, August 8, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #36

Hi everyone!

Welcome to another Christmas Card challenge!  We had such a nice turn out last week.  Thanks so much to all who played along!  I'm happy to announce last weeks winner, thanks to Random.org, is #8 - Happy Days!  Please email me (love4ssm@gmail.com) with your address so we can get your Sparkle Creations stamp out to you.  Congrats!!

For this weeks challenge, we have a color combo for you.  The combo is deep red, black and cream/vanilla.  I think these colors together are so elegant looking.  They also make fantastic Christmas cards, as is evident below.

Our guest designer this week is the wonderfully talented, Kim Burmeister.  Here is a bit about Kim, in her own words:

I have two boys ages 9 and 5 and a wonderful husband, who works hard to allow me to stay at home to raise our boys and stamp. I have been scrapbooking for seven years and stamping for about five of those years. I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and have so much fun doing what I love and sharing it with others through my clubs, workshops, classes. I started blogging in May 2007 where I share my passion for stamping, scrapbooking and video tutorials. I am so glad I found a great hobby where I can express myself and build wonderful friendships with other creative people.

And here is her fabulous card.

I love the elves!  Thanks to Kim for graciously providing us with such a beautiful card this week.  And now, here is what the rest of the DT have created.





As always, we're excited to see what you come up with!

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!

No comments: