Sunday, August 1, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #35

Hi everyone, Peggy here again with this weeks challenge!  This week we want to see you use a non-traditional Christmas image on your cards!

It is also the first challenge of the month and that means it is prize time!  This week's prize is a totally adorable, brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp!  Good luck!

Our Guest Designer this week is Lori, and this is what she has to say!

My name is Lori and I live in St. Louis with my wonderful husband of 19 years, John, and our three kids ages 16,13 and 12. I've been crafting in some form or another for most of my life. Starting way back with latch hook rugs and paint by numbers when I was a kid. I ventured into counted cross stitch, knitting and finally scrapbooking about 12 years ago. I'm not even sure how it happened but about two years ago I discovered card making and was totally hooked. I started my blog in June 2009. I love participating in challenges, using digi images and coloring with Copics. I'm lucky enough to find time to craft almost every day. I love making Christmas cards and am honored to be a guest designer this week on the Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenge!

Here is Lori's beautiful card.


And now the rest of the lovely DT's cards!

 




We can't wait to see what you have to share with us this week!

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!







1 comment:

Patti J said...

lol...just showed up to post my wreath card...too late once again! Great cards, ladies!