Sunday, July 4, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #31

Hi all, Peggy here with this weeks Christmas card challenge!  I know I love using sketches to get my creativity going so that is what we have for you this week, a sketch!

It is also the first challenge of the month which means there is a prize up for grabs for one lucky participant!  Good luck and have fun!





We look forward to seeing your creations this week!
Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Such cute samples! I look forward to playing along this week!

pat said...

Great sketch!!! so many great cards...I love all the inspiration.

Catherine said...

What a great sketch ! I really enjoyed making my card ! Smiles from Catherine

momma2allgirls said...

Christmas in July...BRILLIANT!!! I am so inspired to start Christmas goodies now!! Thanks for the motivation!!