Sunday, May 23, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #25

Hello everyone!

Shanna here - it's my turn to post the challenge! This week Sparkle is challenging us all to use a sentiment only on our Christmas/Winter card. Check out the fabby cards from my fellow design team members.......



Peggy


Shanna



Can't wait to see what you have to share with us this week!
Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Shanna :)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Great challenge!! I have my card in the works~wonderful samples Elves ;)

pat said...

love this challege!! all these cards are awesome!! can't wait to play.

Shaela said...

this is always a tough one for me - I'm so used to coloring, lol!! But I like what I came up with. Thanks for all your samples!