Sunday, April 25, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #21

Good morning! This is Shanna and I hope you are having a great weekend! This week's challenge is to use mainly Pink on your card. Check out what the design team has to share with you today....


Alanna



Peggy




The Elf herself - Sparkle!


Steph

We sure hope you are able to join us this week! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL.


Thanks and don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Shaela said...

great samples! I was too busy to play last week but I'll be back this week, and I have the perfect paper :)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun challenge! I love making pink Christmas cards. Hope y'all like mine! :)

stamping e said...

Christmas In April? I love this challenge. One Chritmas card down 50 more to go. :)