Sunday, April 4, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #18

This week's challenge: Is an inpsiration picture! Use any element from this picture to create your card. It's also the first challenge of the month, so we will be giving away a prize. Sparkle will draw the winner next Saturday at midnight.

Hi everyone, Peggy here this week! The design team has been busy working on christmas cards to share with you all and are really excited to show you what we have done!











Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Thanks and please still post a comment so we know you added a card!

7 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Great cards, ladies! Always love snowmen. Can't wait to play along.

Shaela said...

fabulous cards ladies! I think I may try a shaped card for this challenge... we'll see if I can pull it off! :)

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Love the DT cards. I told myself I wasn't going to get that detailed, but FYI, acetate cards ARE that detailed. All that extra paper and lining the inside pieces up with the front pieces...oy!!!ma

Tanya Atkisson said...

So my thumbnail wouldn't show up=( I did the other two challenges, I promis, lol...just a lil' behind, life! It let me post one, but not the other because it was closed. Thanks again for the challenges...I loved everyone's cards, they were so cute! Great job new DT!

jan farnworth said...

went with a the red and blue color scheme. Hope you like it.

flyinginsky said...

they looks great, it is very interesting to make cards in this way. cute!

Jessica G. said...

Thanks for another great inspiration -- I love the light blue and red color combo!